Our benefits experts specialize in term insurance, for pure insurance coverage.
All forms of life insurance are available through our office upon request, including whole life insurance and indexed universal life, survivorship policies, etc. We work with a wide variety of carriers – if you have a quote elsewhere, let us know! We’ll fight to find you a more competitive rate.
For a personalized quote from a living agent, send an email with your full name and date of birth to Amy Dalton. A quote will be returned within 1-2 business days.
Life Insurance Basics
Term Life Insurance
- Coverage for a “term” or period of your life.
- Lower premiums for higher coverage.
- No cash value.
Whole and Universal Life Insurance
- Protection carries with you your entire life.
- Can build equity and have cash value.
- Higher premiums than term life, but can be more valuable in the long run.
- Rates lowest when you’re young – so is often used as a gift to children.
Term and Whole Life Combined
- Build lifelong base of whole live coverage.
- Supplement specific times of your life with term insurance.
Need More Help? Check out some of these life insurance resources to get started:
If you need to make a payment, visit our payments page for more resources.
Self-Employed? Key-person or buy-sell insurance solutions are also available for your business’ needs.
For more information, visit our Benefits Department’s partner site here.