Thank you for your interest in working with Rice Insurance. We believe that offering clients the highest level of service starts with creating a terrific work environment and that’s why we’re looking for only the best and the brightest. If you believe you fit this description then we invite you to follow the instructions or links below for a detailed description of each position.
We’re currently seeking a qualified individual for the following positions:
The ideal candidate will have at least one year experience in customer service, preferably in a professional office support role. You must love customer service and enjoy working with a team of professionals in a fast paced, fun and professional environment. The opportunities available are career-pathed positions to becoming an Account Manager. If you are ready to take your career to the next level with a growing, local company who supports a work/life balance then this is the opportunity for you!
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Review renewing policies and note discrepancies and large premium changes.
- Enter and maintain accurate and clear information within agency computer system (AMS) regarding client, agent, and carrier. Document actions and correspondence and follow up in a timely manner.
- Issue appropriate documentation as needed for proof of insurance including certificates of insurance.
- Process endorsements.
- Compose or assist in composition of highly technical or sensitive correspondence.
- Communicate efficiently with Account Managers and/or Producers regarding client support.
- Act as liaison and advocate for clients in working with carriers during stressful situations.
- Maintain professional relationships with carriers and clients nationwide.
- Demonstrate strong technical and analytical skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Possess a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Prefer minimum 1 year insurance industry and/or professional office experience.
- Accurately and thoroughly prepare proposals for new business
- Work face-to-face and over the phone with clients in need of individual medical insurance
- Provide excellent customer service to all existing and prospective clients
- Maintain open communication with clients, account managers, and carriers.
- Issue appropriate documentation and compliance requirements as needed
- Enter and maintain accurate and clear documentation within agency computer system
- Meet sales goals
- Maintain active Life & Health License
- At least 1-year experience in sales
- Demonstrate strong technical and analytical skills with a proficiency in Microsoft Office Products.
- Detail oriented
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Maintain confidentiality of information
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Obtain and maintain a Life and Health Insurance Agent License.
• Ability to pursue and close sales.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Possess a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Self-motivated and goal orientated.
• Strong technical skills, computer and math skills, strong analytical capability..
• Strong organizational, prioritization. time management, and follow-through skills
• Maintain confidentiality of information.
• Prefer minimum 2-years’ experience in sales.