Thank you for your interest in working with Rice Insurance. We believe that offering clients the highest level of service starts with creating a terrific work environment and that’s why we’re looking for only the best and the brightest. If you believe you fit this description then we invite you to follow the instructions or links below for a detailed description of each position.
Rice Insurance considers all applicants and does not discriminate based on gender, marital status, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual preference or any other legally protected status
Come join a dynamic team with the opportunity for career growth!
Rice Insurance is searching for someone with customer service experience who is looking for their next career move. Does that sound like you? If so, you are a good fit for the position of Personal Lines Customer Service Representative. This is an entry role position where you will utilize your organizational skills and strong technical abilities to support your team and assist clients with their basic insurance needs. This is a gateway position providing opportunities for advancement as a CSR professional.
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid vacation, sick time, and holidays
- Work/life balance
- Industry training and development
- Opportunities and potential for advancement
- Maintain, build, and solidify relationships with existing clients
- Assists with issuing policies, simple policy changes, providing proof of insurance to banks and clients, assisting with making payments and providing basic service needs.
- Clearly and timely document all actions and correspondence between client, agent, and insurance carrier into agency system
- Process policy and billing changes
- Assist with creating and verifying accuracy of sensitive correspondence
- Prefer minimum 1-year insurance industry or professional office experience. Experience in banking or finance is a plus
- Willingness to obtain and maintain Property and Casualty insurance license (education and licensing paid for by Rice Insurance)
- Demonstrate strong technical and analytical skills with a proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Possess a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Maintain confidentiality of information
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Target 60 WPM typing speed
Founded in 1946, Rice Insurance is an independently-owned, full service insurance broker located in beautiful Bellingham, Washington. We believe in building long term relationships with our clients and holding our employees to a high level of integrity. At Rice Insurance we believe that offering clients the highest level of service starts with creating a terrific work environment and that’s why we’re looking for only the best and the brightest.
Rice Insurance considers all applicants in full compliance with applicable law prohibiting discrimination based on gender, marital status, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual preference or any other legally protected status. Apply Here!
Please check back later for potential job openings in our Issaquah office.