Thank you for your interest in working with Rice Insurance. We believe that offering clients the highest level of service starts with creating a terrific work environment and that’s why we’re looking for only the best and the brightest. If you believe you fit this description then we invite you to follow the instructions or links below for a detailed description of each position.
We’re currently seeking a qualified individual for the following positions:
The ideal candidate will have at least one year experience in customer service, preferably in a professional office support role. You must love customer service and enjoy working with a team of professionals in a fast paced, fun and professional environment. The opportunities available are career-pathed positions to becoming an Account Manager. If you are ready to take your career to the next level with a growing, local company who supports a work/life balance then this is the opportunity for you!
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Review renewing policies and note discrepancies and large premium changes.
- Enter and maintain accurate and clear information within agency computer system (AMS) regarding client, agent, and carrier. Document actions and correspondence and follow up in a timely manner.
- Issue appropriate documentation as needed for proof of insurance including certificates of insurance.
- Process endorsements.
- Compose or assist in composition of highly technical or sensitive correspondence.
- Communicate efficiently with Account Managers and/or Producers regarding client support.
- Act as liaison and advocate for clients in working with carriers during stressful situations.
- Maintain professional relationships with carriers and clients nationwide.
- Demonstrate strong technical and analytical skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Possess a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Prefer minimum 1 year insurance industry and/or professional office experience.
description coming soon!
Position Title: Human Resources Generalist
Reports To: HR & Operations Manager
Primary position objectives:
This position is a generalist in the Human Resources Department with the primary responsibility to support Executive Leaders and Department Managers with various HR functions. These functions may include but are not limited to payroll & timeclock maintenance, employee maintenance in various systems, benefit enrollments, reconciling billings to employee census, and overseeing employment compliance. In addition, this individual will be responsible for creating/updating job descriptions, creating/updating job postings, assisting with interviewing and coordinating and facilitating new hire onboarding and training.
This individual will need to have/acquire a solid understanding of payroll and human resource functions. This position requires excellent communication skills, listening, verbal and written. Individuals must maintain a positive and professional demeanor. They must be accurate, detailed oriented, able to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines and possess strong technical skills. This individual must be a team player, possess excellent interpersonal skills and maintain confidentiality.
- Provide excellent internal customer service.
- Collect, correct and communicate timekeeping information; maintain Paid Time Off records and Attendance calendar.
- Maintain employee records.
- Manage employee enrollment into benefits.
- Reconcile billings to employee census.
- Research and assist with implementing compliance requirements.
- Maintain and post current job descriptions.
- Post openings and assist with interviewing and sourcing of candidates. Complete new hire paperwork, coordinate and perform onboarding and training schedule of new employees.
- Follow established agency procedures and guidelines and adhere to the employee manual.
- Attend all meetings as required.
- Perform other specific duties and projects as assigned by agency management.
- Prefer focused studies in and/or experience in Human Resources.
- Prefer knowledge and experience with payroll/payroll systems.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to interact in a professional manner and collaborate on projects with staff at all levels of the organization.
- Maintain high confidentiality and uses good judgement and discretion in working with sensitive information.
- High accuracy in data input and record keeping with strong attention to details.
- Demonstrate ability to think outside the box, using creativity to meet core objectives.
- Strong technical skills with competency in MS Office and data bases.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritize with minimal supervision.